BRITE proceedings

Yes, I did it…… I downloaded the current Version of BRITE (as of Nov. 4th) version 1.1.1 with the 1.1.2 Patch and started to Install it onto a VM hosting Win 23K Server.

Due to the fact that I didnt´t have an english language Version of the OS at my disposal, I tried to cheat by changing the regional settings to us – english.

so far it worked.

35 Minutes (the installation routine told me) after I double-clicked the brite.exe, I was able to connect to a Brite WISE from the Host to the VM.

So far so good.

I will go into further detail next thursday…

still WISE things to do……….

This entry was posted in Allgemein. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply